Get healthy under the trees! Exercise, stretch, relax, and be inspired with yoga for all ages, stroller fitness, and more. Check out upcoming wellness programs at The Morton Arboretum. Dates and times vary.
Calendar of events
- Drop-in & Family Adventure Programs. In the Children's Garden of The Morton Arboretum. Now-May, 2015. Program times vary.
- Celebrate trees, learn about some of the rarest growing on our grounds and discover more about the Arboretum’s conservation efforts and what you can do to help on May 15, 2015 and May 18, 2015. All day.
- Enter a tree village that's filled with adventure and imagination. Play, make believe, and become part of the trees' ever-changing tale. Daily, 7:00 a.m.-sunset
- Experience the beauty of the Arboretum's 1,700 acres on a guided tram tour.
- Looking for a unique experience in the Children’s Garden? Rent a self-guided family backpack and enhance your visit. Available daily, April-October, 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.